Two Wheels to Nowhere
Summer 2009: 13,843 miles, 89 days, 37 states, 166 interviews.
America through snapshots of excitement and fear. A common theme emerges, bridging our cultural divide. From the left to the right, we share an uncomfortable feeling that we have knocked something fundamental off balance. Some worry about an environmental collapse, others a spiritual one, but the underlying sense is the same. It's a disquiet that stretches from our biggest political beliefs to our smallest life choices. We are an uncertain people living at an uncertain time. We try to face the future with hope, but doubt nags at us.
Two Wheels to Nowhere weaves together the story of one man's motorcycle journey around America with the stories of the Americans he met. Ultimately, it is one story—a story of choices, changes, and dealing with the unknown.
|• Episode I: San Francisco, CA to Kanab, UT
• Episode II: Kanab, UT to Portland, OR
• Episode III: Sandpoint, ID to Gary, IN
• Episode IV: Chicago, IL to Oneida Lake, NY
• Episode V: Keene, NY to Marlton, NJ
• Episode VI: Dover, DE to Chilhowee, TN
• Episode VII: Mayfield, KY to Tucson, AZ
• Photos from the road